PRIVACY NOTICE FOR PARENTS OF BLUEBIRDS DAY
Bluebirds Day Nursery is the data controller of the personal
information you provide to us. This means the nursery determines
the purposes for which, and the manner in which, any personal data
relating to children and their families is to be processed. Renix
Agbaje acts as a representative for the nursery with regard to its
data controller responsibilities; she can be contacted on
In some cases, your data will be outsourced to a third party
processor; however, this will only be done with your consent,
unless the law requires the nursery to share your data. Where the
nursery outsources data to a third party processor, the same data
protection standards that Bluebirds Day Nursery upholds are imposed
on the processor.
Renix Agbaje is the data protection officer.
Her role is to oversee and monitor the nursery's data protection
procedures, and to ensure they are compliant with the GDPR. The
data protection officer can be contacted on 01375768252 or
PARENT DECLARATION FOR DATA PROCESSING (PARENT
declare that, I received and read the parents/carer Privacy notice
sent by Bluebirds.
· Bluebirds Day Nursery has a legal and legitimate
interest to collect and process my personal data in order to meet
- · How my data is used.
- · Bluebirds Day Nursery may share my data with the DfE, and
subsequently the LA.
- · Bluebirds Day Nursery will not share my data to any other
third parties without my consent, unless the law requires the
nursery to do so.
- · Bluebirds Day Nursery will always ask for explicit consent
where this is required, and I must provide this consent if I agree
to the data being processed.
- · My data is retained in line with the nursery's GDPR Data
- · My rights to the processing of my personal data.
- · Where I can find out more information about the processing of
my personal data.
Name of parent:
Name of child:
Signature of parent: