- Once a start date has been agreed between the nursery and the
parent/carer, four weeks' notice must be given in writing to cancel
or alter these arrangements.
- All nursery fees are paid monthly in advance on the
1st day of the month.
- The fees are calculated on the number of days or sessions in
the following month.
- Sessions and days are not interchangeable.
- Extra sessions may be booked in advance if we have
availability. This will be invoiced separately for that day and
payment due immediately
- Prompt payment is appreciated.
- Any costs incurred by the nursery for cheques not honoured by
the bank will be passed on to the client.
- The nursery accepts company vouchers but please be aware that
they take up to 5 working days to clear. These should be
presented when receiving the invoice to ensure they have enough
time to clear.
- A 10% discount is offered on the eldest child when two children
of the same family attend the nursery for a minimum of three full
days. Special rates for larger families can be
- There is a late collection fee of£15.00 for every 15 minutesfor
any parents failing to collect their child by 18.00, unless
extended time was paid for in advance.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions on the registration
form for ourlate payment policy.
- Bluebirds Day Nursery does not open for one week during
Christmas and New Year.
- Painting and play activities generally results in messy
children. Aprons are provided but are not fail safe.
Please keep this in mind when dressing your children.
- We cannot be held responsible for items of jewellery on a child
attending the Nursery.
- Arrivals and departures between booked times are at your
discretion, however we do ask that you try to be on time so the
rest of the group is not disrupted.
- Staff cannot undertake the care of sick children and those with
infectious disease, head lice, diarrhoea, vomiting and high
temperatures will not be admitted to Nursery. We ask that you
read the Sickness/Illness and General Policies relating to the
children and adhere to the illness chart for the period of time
children should be kept home.
- Medication will not be administered to a child without written
instructions from the parent/guardian. Forms are kept at Nursery
for you to complete.
- In the event that Bluebirds Day Nursery has a waiting list for
a position, the position will be filled on a first come first
- Please remember to let us know, in writing of any changes to
details provided such as change of address, telephone number, work
telephone number, emergency contacts etc.
Normal fees apply for the following
- In the event of the child's absence due to holidays or
- Bank holidays
- The Christmas closure period (Please send Payment of Nursery
Fees section on the registration form's terms and conditions)
- The unavoidable closure for the odd day caused by adverse
In all the above cases, the nursery will have
the same overheads.